Our winner is Rebecca Decker! Rebecca, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which store you’ll visit to pick up your ice cream!
Oooh, it’s cold out. We’ve had our first snowstorm of the year! No matter how you feel about the snow and the cold, I’ll bet that a bowl of Hansen’s ice cream sounds pretty good when you’re watching a holiday movie this weekend.
Shout out your favorite Christmas carol (and the reason you love it) in the comments of this post. We will pick one person at random to win 2 free quarts of Hansen’s ice cream – your choice of flavor!! Winners will be selected on Monday morning, December 24.
Here’s Brad making ice cream at the creamery…yum!
Y’all did great! This post got lots of attention, and we had some QUICK responses. I’ll have to make the next one tougher…
The winners are:
Congratulations! We will send you an email with hoodie options…
All of the answers to the questions below can be found on the Hansen’s Dairy website. The first five people to answer all questions correctly in the comments of the blog will receive a Hansen’s Dairy hooded sweatshirt (size and color of their choice, supply permitting). No age limit, so get the kids involved, too!
1. About how many gallons of milk does the Hansen’s on-farm creamery process each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday?
2. Moo Roo has seating for about how many people?
3. How many generations of the family have grown up on the Hansen’s farm?
4. For how many months are cows pregnant?
5. About how many feet tall is an adult wallaby?
6. What is the primary purpose of the wallaby’s tail?
7. What should you do with Hansen’s milk before you serve it?
8. What type of milk does Hansen’s sell the most of?
9. About how many gallons of water will a milking cow drink in one day?
10. About how many pounds of feed will a milking cow eat in one day?